Our service areas offer you grey and black waters sewage, access to drinking water and garbage collection. These areas are only suitable for these operations and parking is not allowed. For the benefit of all, please leave them as clean as possible for those who come after you.
- Fort bleu at St Jean de Losne : Service area built in front of a river port and situated 5 minutes away from the town’s centre. A Shopping mall and a petrol station are in the proximity. Market with local products held every Wednesday morning on the Quai National.
> Open all year round, credit card payment
- Magasin Atac in Seurre : Service area situated 3 kilometres away from the exit of A36 highway in the proximity of a shopping mall and a petrol station.
> Open all year round, tokens are to be taken at the store
Service areas with parking lots
Our parking areas offer all the services of the service areas. They are located on the edge of Saône with stabilized locations.
- Beach camping at Pouilly-sur-Saône : rea constructed on the bank of Saône with a sewage and cleaning platform at your disposition for free, wife access point, covered picnic area and a laundry room that you have to pay for.
> The camping is open from May to October
Tarifs: From 17,50€ a night in low season and 19€ a night in high season. Reservation online
- Park for RVs in Seurre : Service area situated in front of Seurre river port on the former camping with 28 spacious, shadowy and calm parking lots. The downtown with shops and restaurants is in the proximity. You can take advantage of the services offered by harbour master’s office, such as shower, toilets washing and drying machines, sale of local products, cooled beverages, wine and ice.
> Open throughout the year. To enter into the area, you have to purchase a camping-car park card.
Tarifs: from 10,80 € in low season and 12,00€ in high season. Reservation online
Parking areas without services.
- Chour lake at Franxault : RVs can stay on parking lots alongside the lake. Access to lake is open every day, price for one night is 5€.
- Camping the Herlequins at St Jean de Losne, 7 Chemin de la Plage. Parking lots alongside the Saône with access to electricity (no sewage).The camping is open throughout the year.
- Port Bernard at St Jean de Losne : Free parking lots accessible throughout the year.
We can lend you a hand preparing your stay
Even if your RV gives you the freedom of movement, we can contribute our knowledge of the region to make you stay even more enjoyable. If it’s not indicated otherwise, you can park your RV on the streets of our communes in accordance with the established time limits.